Agility has become one of the most powerful management tools in recent years. This is reflected in the increasing popularity of agile frameworks such as SCRUM, Kanban and Agile Leadership.
In this Masterclass we will have a look at the very foundations of Agility and how you can implement an agile approach in your project, team and organization. Specially in a leadership role – agility helps you to boost your career and change the world to the better.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS MASTERCLASS?
Team TALI has designed this full day Masterclass to create a foundation for understanding, how you’re perceived as a leader within your organization. It will help change your way of managing people, organizations and your own life.
- Why you should care about agility in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world
- How agility differs from conventional approaches of decision-making
- Which evidence-based practices are the backbone of an agile approach
- How to apply an agile approach in your project, team and organization
The demands placed on today’s managers of teams are intense. No matter how impeccable their technical skills – whether in their own function or business in general – they are constantly asked to get more out of their teams. Even in the comparatively early stages of an executive career, there is pressure not just to manage but also to lead.
Participants emerge from this Masterclass with tools & processes into how to be better decision makers, leaders of people and groups, and agents of organizational change.
They will gain fresh insights into what “micro” and “macro” issues e.g. informal networks, managing performance & constructive feedback separate those who merely survive economic turmoil from those who will thrive and grow as leaders.
WHAT ARE THE KEY OUTPUTS?
- An agile mindset that allows you to apply an agile approach in your daily life
- An understanding of the five levels of Agile Leadership
- A ready-to-use toolkit of evidence-based practices that are the backbone of agility
This Masterclass is designed for managers with at least 7 years of experience who seek to enhance their global leadership skills and management effectiveness within the context of their organization.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
- Improve leadership skills: Enhance your ability to obtain results through others by improving self-awareness, motivating your team and influencing your organization.
- Strengthen the ability to lead and manage organizational change
- Increase your personal effectiveness and learn to organize your thinking and successfully implement your plans
- Effectively influence your change by focusing on the behavioral patterns of groups and individuals, preceded by thorough diagnosis
- Bridge the gap between the planning & controllingbehaviour and develop an agile mindset
- Delivery style with Three-pronged Approach – Engage, Enable & Empower
- Hands on training program, role-plays & Group Discussions
Col. ANUPAM (Senior Advisor & Guest Speaker)
In his 35 years of Army service, he was chosen to be in the first batch of the Black Cat Commandos, he remained a specialist on Anti Hi-jacking and Anti-terrorist action group during his tenure in the Armed Forces. An Alumnus of the Indian Military Academy, he is a graduate of the Defence Services Staff College Wellington, The Army War College and the college of Air warfare.
Having served long tenures in the insurgency infested states of J&K (Valley), Nagaland and Manipur, he was chosen to serve RAW (Top Intl Agency of the Nation) on Pakistan Desk for almost six years.
He has also led a high-level contingent to bring SAM-8 Missile system from Russia to India & has served at the Siachin Glacier in extremely difficult conditions.
SIDDHARTH VAZE (Founder & CEO – Forethought Corp)
Siddharth Vaze is the Founder & CEO of an Award-Winning Business Consulting Firm called Forethought Corporate Communications. A global keynote speaker &columnist, he’s invited frequently to speak on Leadership, Client Experience & Management and has had his articles featured in The Economic Times.
He is currently also the host of “The CEOs Chair” Talk Show, where he interacts with successful CEOs on their eventful journeys and highlight the challenges, failures and successes they’ve experienced along the way.
Believing in keeping a constant learning curve, he’s recently completed Executive Education programs from both Columbia University-NY as well as IIM-Bangalore.
Having managed 5-star luxury hotels in USA, his last role was Director-Operations at The New York Palace in the heart of Manhattan. He was often required to assume the responsibility of the Hotel GM for this luxurious heritage property with an average yearly turnover of $175 Million & servicing approx. 350,000 guests annually.
He later went on to become the Managing Partner & Country Head (India) for a 22-year-old Leadership Development firm based out of Dallas, Texas called Image Dynamics. Bringing significant experience in Luxury Client Servicing, leading Change Management and Managing Diverse Teams, he is a proud alumnus of the renowned Johnson & Wales University, Providence-Rhode Island & IHM Bangalore.
Dr. Divya Jaitly (Managing Partner – The Advanced Learning Institute)
A certified professional from Harvard in their ‘Leaders of Learning’ Program, she has carved a niche for herself across industries & since 2009, has had two successful exits as a dexterous Serial Entrepreneur. A pioneer in launching India’s first Leadership Clinic for women professionals, she encourages working women by imparting insightful sessions on ‘Inner Dimensions of a Courageous Leader’.
A past Chairperson with CII – Indian Woman Network she also advises organizations in adopting a strategic approach to Diversity Management as a Consultant par excellence. Having hosted the Rio Olympics 2016 LIVE on Star Sports, she is a known TV Anchor and is the executive director & producer for the premium web series show… ‘The CEO’s Chair’
Scheduled Date: 18th January 2019
Time Commitment: 10am – 4pm