PLACEMENT READINESS ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM
With the objective to develop bright aspiring enthusiastic students into leaders in their own core area, change agents in the global arena, TALI takes qualitative initiatives to provide professional platforms ensuring holistic development to Graduate students. Students will be benefitted from highly customized, contemporary skill enhancement courses.
Though some jobs call for an endless combination of skills, the most sought-after employee traits are often universal, whether you’re an aerospace engineer, sales associate, or mailroom worker. So what are these highly coveted good qualities? TALI guides you to find out what they want to see in every candidate, from the C-suite to the interns.
- PREP 011: Professional Grooming & Email Etiquettes
- PREP 012: Verbal & Non- verbal Communication
- PREP 013: Effective Networking & Interpersonal Skills
- PREP 014: Creating a digital presence- LinkedIn Profile
- PREP 015: Professional Resume, CV writing & Cover Letter
- PREP 016: Interview & Group Discussions
- PREP 017: Self-Motivation & Leadership
- PREP 018: Managing Stress & Empathy
- PREP 019: Goal Setting & Effective Time Management
- Meet the expectation of Recruiters
- Overcome fear & stress
- Build your own resume
- Develop effective networking & Interpersonal Skills.