PLACEMENT READINESS ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM
With the objective to develop bright aspiring enthusiastic students into leaders in their own core area, change agents in the global arena, TALI takes qualitative initiatives to provide professional platforms ensuring holistic development to Graduate students. Students will be benefitted from highly customized, contemporary skill enhancement courses.
Though some jobs call for an endless combination of skills, the most sought-after employee traits are often universal, whether you’re an aerospace engineer, sales associate, or mailroom worker. So what are these highly coveted good qualities? TALI guides you to find out what they want to see in every candidate, from the C-suite to the interns.
- PREP 011: Professional Grooming & Email Etiquettes
- PREP 012: Verbal & Non- verbal Communication
- PREP 013: Effective Networking & Interpersonal Skills
- PREP 014: Creating a digital presence- LinkedIn Profile
- PREP 015: Professional Resume, CV writing & Cover Letter
- PREP 016: Interview & Group Discussions
- PREP 017: Self-Motivation & Leadership
- PREP 018: Managing Stress & Empathy
- PREP 019: Goal Setting & Effective Time Management
- Meet the expectation of Recruiters
- Overcome fear & stress
- Build your own resume
- Develop effective networking & Interpersonal Skills.
EVENT MANAGEMENT (EM)
Event Management is a six-month program offering comprehensive coverage of the different aspects of this industry. Embedded with sessions on Personality Development, it provides a cutting edge to those individuals who are planning to make a career in this dynamic field. Laying the foundation of further specializations in the field of event management, we enrich the students with practical experience of live events along with relevant theoretical sessions of knowledge by our capable faculty.
A candidate who has passed class 10th or has appeared and is awaiting results is eligible for admission to the EM program at The Advanced Learning Institute.
ELIGIBILITY: A candidate who has passed class 10th or has appeared and is awaiting results is eligible for admission to the DEM program at The Advanced Learning Institute.
STRUCTURE: The EM Course follows an annual examination pattern and consists of the following subjects. There will be five theory papers of three hours duration carrying 100 marks each. Out of these 100 marks, 80 marks will be for the final theory paper and 20 marks will be for internal assessment, which will consist of class tests and project reports.
In the practical paper, students will be tested for the planning, concept, design, and layout of an event.
- EM 011: Principles of Event Management
- EM 012: Event Planning & Team Management
- EM 013: Event Marketing and Advertising
- EM 014: Event Leadership & Communication
- EM 015: Basic Event Accounting
- EM 016: Practical Paper
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT (ED)
AIM: The Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development is a six-month immersive program designed by an industry-academia panel to equip you with practical skills for the world of startups. With interactive learning, this course embodies skill-development exercises and institutionalized mentorship. You will learn practical skills related to strategy, business laws, decision-making, compliance, and negotiation. The goal of the panel is to effectively transfer knowledge to academia through this course. The course is full of case studies and experiential insights. You would be constantly presented with opportunities to apply your knowledge in real-life projects and even pushed towards creating your own opportunities.
ELIGIBILITY: Aspiring Candidates should have passed 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized school board.
STRUCTURE: The DED course follows an annual examination pattern and consists of the following subjects. There will be seven theory papers of three hours duration carrying 100 marks each. The industrial training will be awarded to all students and will carry 100 marks evaluation from the company.
- EP 011: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- EP 012: Forms of Ownership
- EP 013: Preparing a Business Plan
- EP 014: Product Development
- EP 015: Marketing & Sales Strategies
- EP 016: Human Resources
- EP 017: Financial Planning
- EP 018: Industrial Training
- EP 019: Project Submission / Dissertation
- Launch your own StartUp
- Meet Successful Entrepreneurs
- Business Concept & Idea Creation
- Industrial Training & Guest Speaker Sessions